“I think I’m going to break up with her, like she has no ambition, she only eats fast food and that’s what her vagina taste like, trash.”
My sister’s complaints about her soon to be ex-girlfriend really bought to life the statement, ‘you are what you eat.’ Personally, my reviews were just the opposite, so I never put much thought into it. Intrigued by the obvious I delved a little deeper into the whole matter, especially since I don’t eat pineapples all too often. However I do ingest:
- Greens- I eat a ton of veggies; I make sure to have some form of vegetables in at least two of my daily meals. It doesn’t just have to be green vegetables obviously, seeing as I love tomatoes. Broccoli, arugula, spinach, cucumbers…
- Fruits- I’ve never met a fruit I didn’t like. Since cutting out processed sugar it’s essential that I have fruit for its natural sugars.
- Cranberry Juice- I had no idea that this was healthy for the vagina. Honestly I was chugging this to offset the amount of drinking I do, since it flushes toxins from the kidneys. A win-win.
- Yogurt- For me drinkable kefir. I was drinking it for the antioxidants and probiotics, which does wonders for the digestive system.
- Water- This goes without saying, the more water the better. It cleans you right out.
Eating healthy is good for your insides, outsides, and overall health. Pay attention to the ingredients when you go out, cook at home often and cut down on trash foods, it doesn’t smell good on its way out of any hole.