Somebody make it make sense. A few days ago on Twitter Mary Cosby unleashed on Whitney Rose in a series of now deleted post. More often than not I have no idea what Mary is talking about, none. I thought it was just me, but apparently not. Reading and re-reading these tweets the ignorance remains the same. Tears, I was left in tears between the comment section and Mary’s point of view. Here are some highlights:
- Mary’s grammar, all over the place, especially when it comes to your, you’re and at times even you. Many people found it chaotic to comprehend, including myself. Many people were upset with her use of apostrophes, which after sometime I realized she was using as commas. Never in my life…
- Whitney is a racist, this accusation sent the comment section into a tizzy. After Mary herself refused to go into 7/11 if there are too many black people outside. It’s safe to say Whitney is not a racist.
- Mary accuses Whitney of lying and taking advantage of a woman in a restroom, and yet still we have no clue what is going on. Furthermore, the fanbase was shocked by a pastor talking as such and found Mary unhinged.
- Did Mary send Jesus on Whitney as promised? We believe so.
- Pole dancer mentality, bobblehead, she’s hungry…it’s just…classic.
- Mary says her and Whitney aren’t friends, but last season they were out often together solo…okay
This is one of the funniest things ever. I love, LOVE the Salt Lake City Housewives, they’re hilarious. Thank you God for gifting us these women. Please, I implore you go check it out for yourself. Via: Real Housewives Franchise