Case: Melanie deformed Hamrick, brings screenshots of messages I sent to multiple troll accounts she was stalking me on, paying Alvin Bragg to press charges for stalking, harassment and threatening her life. Why pay? Between Trump and this there’s no way he isn’t getting money. Why else would he risk his career and freedom? I, as a goddess of justice knew Melanie, who I blocked, would do this. I set her up for what she did to L’Wren Scott, in fact there was a feather in the room next to me at the precinct. Feathers are signs from the heavens of protection, that you’re on the right path (amongst other symbolic meanings). Confirmation that Melanie uneven chin, thin lipped, ugly eyed, deformed nose, with no body, no career, no style Hamrick, was going to jail. As I promised her. Good things come to those who co-create and wait. I needed to confirm these accounts were hers, since she confesses slash incriminates herself for murder, stalking and rape. Indeed she did with this case.
Alvin Bragg I was told by my lawyer (who I kept to keep an eye on), panders to celebrities. Now he’s realizing Melanie is a nobody, and he’s going to jail for it on the following felonious charges:
1. Failure to disclose exculpatory evidence: anyone investigating be it a detective, or lawyer, is legally required to share any evidence proving the defendant innocent. It’s all over my Instagram, Facebook and blog, that she was stalking me from Spring 2021. I documented it publicly. These are the same sources they used for the case, there’s no excuse. Furthermore, when I was interrogated not only did the detective not read me my Miranda rights (meaning anything I said is inadmissible in court), I told him those were all troll accounts and I blocked her. He didn’t ask me to show him, knowing Insta allows you to have several accounts (since he made sure to get both of mine) and allows you to block people. He’ll also be sued and imprisoned.
After I told him, Melanie went back and he still didn’t investigate properly, by asking which accounts my messages were sent to. Nor did he ask why she didn’t block me. When you dm someone the top of the screen shows who you’re speaking to. Knowing you’re allowed multiple accounts on Insta, it’s their job to do their due diligence by asking for the bottom part. You know that little circle that shows which account you’re logged into upon receiving said messages.
2. Misconduct: he mismanaged an investigation and was negligent. It’s his job as the district attorney to investigate properly and throughly, as you can see above he didn’t. He tried to set a protected citizen up. He’s a fat felon like detective Gustavo Paul. He also refused to subpoena Melanie’s accounts, although she admitted the troll accounts are hers. He had enough time to research that Min Jin Lee is one of my favorite authors, but missed the evidence of my innocence on the same blog. Criminal.
3. Violating my civil rights: as a black person and a woman I’m a protected citizen. Meaning he’s in deep shit. I was not treated fairly. Their jobs are to do an unbiased investigation, not listen to a white woman lie, then try to force me to plead to something I didn’t do. Clink clink big boy.
4. Deformation Per Se: Alvin Bragg charged me based on false evidence. I’m suing him, that ugly bitch Melanie, the arresting officer and the city for this one. You tried to make people think an innocent person was a criminal. Defamation is ruining someone’s reputation with false accusations, per se is added to the definition when an innocent person is implicated in illegal activities aka charged. C’est moi.
5. Malversation: when someone in a position of trust, usually in public office, abuses their power. He did it with Trump, he did it to me, he did it to others and if the universe didn’t send him my way, he’d do it again.
6. Violating my first amendment rights: the first amendment gives every citizen the right to free speech and press. I can say whatever the fuck I want to someone who is stalking and harassing me on troll accounts. Melanie isn’t doing business as under these accounts, they’re made to stalk and harass people like me and Noor. I did my part by blocking her, stopping her from communicating with me and my friends (who she started ating). Furthermore, I never threatened that soon to be dead murder rape baby. Not only did I let Mick Jagger decide his fate by asking him to get custody, I simply stated the terms of Melanie’s deal with the devil. That boy was created out of a soul sell, murder, rape, he will return from whence he came. I can say L’Wren is going take him if I fucking want you fat fuck. Btw she’s not, he will not incarnate again. He’s hell bound like the others, with a shortened lifespan. Which as evidenced here I tried to prevent, but Mick is a misogynist and thought me an idiot. Now look. If the evidence I uncovered were lies Melanie would have been able to sue me for defamation, but she couldn’t. I got her to incriminate herself. Who the fuck are you to tell me I can’t tell the truth? That I can’t have free speech you Uncle Tom? You pander to black people for our votes and our money like Kanye, then you Emmett Till us.
7. Perjury: submitting false evidence or oral statements to people in official rankings, to the court, to the cops, is illegal. Had she been doing business as under those accounts, where anyone who stumbles upon them know it’s affiliated with her that’s different. Had she blocked me and I kept making accounts to harass an ugly loser that’s different. None of those things happened. They were made aware that I never messaged her since he went to Instagram on May 12th, saw that I blocked her and still tried to build a case. Once he realized he didn’t have one, he stalled avoiding trial, thinking I’d be pressured if he threw in jail time. Nigga, I been trying to go to trial from the beginning. Had you had real evidence you would have already done it. You tried to add duress in order to frame an innocent person. When I refused his prosecutor Jesse Williams walked passed me in the court hallway so pissed off. This was his last hope in saving his ass, I called his bluff. You must be the dumbest person thinking you’d get away with it. He also lied in court on May 30th saying he wasn’t aware Melanie was still stalking/communicating with me violating the protective order, thank God I tagged him, the governor, and many others before that date documenting he did in fact know.
8. Accessory to murder: since Melanie admitted those troll accounts are hers, and she admitted to murdering L’Wren on one, Alvin is now an accessory to murder. This whole time he’s been trying to cover up the murder of L’Wren Scott. Boy is he gonna be serving time.
9. Violation of privacy: due to my social media accounts and blog being public, all the evidence there can be accessed by anyone. He had no right to subpoena anything. He publicized me in a false light and unnecessarily violated my privacy.
10. Duress: meaning you try to coerce someone to go against their better judgment, or freewill using force. He illegally tried to get me to sign a plea deal by threatening me (qualifier of duress) with prison time, to a crime I didn’t commit. Knowing I have PTSD adds a psychological pressure, another qualifier of duress. Looks like the only person doing jail time is you, Melanie, Jesse Williams and Detective Gustavo Paul. All of you are going to hell with shortened lifespans. Thank Melanie and your negligence, or you would have known. Enjoy your time, the way I’ll enjoy your money and imprisonment. Remember the devil always comes to collect. Via: The New York Times