The things I am grateful for this holiday season:
- True Love: Following all the signs to false flame after false flame I almost gave up. True love is rare and something that should never be taken for granted, of course you couldn’t get there without the next item.
- Self-Love: Not seeking validation that you’re worthy from somewhere else. You cannot find true love without it. This is a hard task, since you have to go through so much trauma acceptance and healing, but definitely worth it. In the end you will find happiness in each day. You accept that you are complete but still a work in progress and there is nothing wrong with that, you’re human, imperfect by definition.
- Boundaries: I have some extremely toxic people in my family and I’ve had some in my social circle (which I will address in my next post), kicking them to the curb has only allowed for better things to come. I use to hold on for far too long, now I have no problem dropping people. People have no right to disrespect you and believe they are owed eternal chances. Smear your shit somewhere else.
- God: Always. Blessings and miracles aplenty.
- My Gifts: At first I found it a burden, mostly because I didn’t understand it. Now seeing how many people I am able to help and energy I’m able to balance I feel fortunate that god would use bestow such a blessing on me. What are five things you are grateful for and why?
Via: Melanin Me Podcast