Put out those evil eyes, black magic is running rampant. Believe it or not it’s real, the latter just leaves you unprotected and fair game for those who are about that life. I’m leaning towards the first set. Which evil eye nails would you rock to block these hater hoes? Via: Miss Betty Rose, Grookere Nails & Nails Ride
SO I took the plunge and got acrylic nails. My nails don’t look like this, they are purple chrome, almond shaped and slightly shorter. As soon as I got them glued on I felt as my friend Porsche said, that everything in the room was moved over an inch. Usually my nails are cut super short, for cleanliness. I also stopped doing gel, because it destroyed my nails. Literally my nails were so thin it felt like looseleaf paper. I’m so sensitive to stuff like that, because your body is your temple. So I stopped getting my nails done until I could find an alternative (powder gel). This coming from a girl who has been getting her nails done religiously since age 11.
I mastered the art of acrylics a few hours after they were done. Here are my most helpful tips (no pun intended):
- Remember you have them on, that was the hardest part! I kept forgetting my nails were longer. This makes you cognizant of all activities from here on out.
- Use the side of your finger. Whether it be typing, opening something, picking something up, use the side of your fucking nail. Otherwise you’re going to break it.
- Use your knuckles when putting product in your hair, so gunk doesn’t get stuck under your nails. I read this on a website.
- Take your time when doing anything, honestly, if you try to rush with these babies on it will lead nowhere good.
These nails are major, worth it and everyone who has acrylic nails deserves an award. Navigating in the world becomes that much harder and still we rise. Photo: Miss Betty Rose
- Rowi Singh nails done by Miss Betty Rose
- Haloscoop nails done by Rose B Nails
- Wuzg00d nails done by Fluery Rose Nails
- Daily Charmed nails done by Allured Nails
Which nails are your favorite? I love them all, but the Allured nails are my preferred set.