Have an amazing weekend. Make some time for gratitude regarding where we were a year ago compared to now. Everything’s re-opening, massive deaths have stopped, the vaccines work and I plotted on you hoes for the long win. I told y’all don’t play with me. That’s how you know I’m major, I didn’t even go anywhere and I’m still more fascinating than you. Compassionate and kind too, unlike some. Most of all I feel bad for you, because I’m always a good time, your loss in more ways than one. What are you grateful for this weekend? Via: Lost In History Pics
Totally fine if coming out of this seemingly never ending pandemic is hard. You adjusted and adapted to a way of life, uncertainty, that you have to snap out of. Take it a step at a time to find your feet. What can you do this year that you couldn’t during the pandemic that you appreciate? Via: Health Regan
Reminiscing on Fridays past. I miss being that person who answered allegations of madness with one of two responses:
- Well did you die? You’re still alive right? So what are you complaining about.
- You’ve known me for how long? At this point you know what I’m about. You have yourself to blame.
Definitely a year to reflect on all we took for granted. What do you miss about your weekends that you can’t do now? Via: Sick Feelingz
If you are going to celebrate be safe. Wear a mask, if not for your health, then for the people around you. Are you going out, or staying in? Via: Cinema Mania Cos Official
When voting, you don’t have to agree with everything the candidate does. I for one realize every four years I have to pick between two lesser evils. I’m not chomping at the bit to serve two parties that were created for white men, by white men, I was considered property, which means I wasn’t considered at all. Still this is an extremely important election, one that means life and death in many ways. Here is why I’m voting for Biden:
- Coronavirus: Everyone needs to wear a mask! This is going to be one of the darkest winters, many people will die due to Covid and the flu. This isn’t a political debate, it’s a fact of life. We cannot return to normalcy unless we take the necessary precautions.
- Climate Change: The world is dying! We have less than ten years before the tipping point is irreversible. There is no planet B, just Earth! Space isn’t an option as cute as the fantasy sounds.
- Human Rights: Women deserve the right to choose, immigrant’s deserve better treatment, white supremacy is not okay, police brutality needs to end…that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- Healthcare: Should be accessible to more people. Human lives should come before anything
Vote him out, we literally can’t afford to have it any other way!!! Can you think of something I missed?
There are so many downloads coming in, many messages for many people. When your powers come from god (born with it), you listen and respect the boundaries. I am not to reveal anything, it is for you to navigate with the information I have given thus far. When they come from the devil there is no respect, just taking, but the devil always comes to collect. Always. Stay grounded, exercise to release negative energy stored in the body and meditate to stop the mind from controlling you. This will all strengthen your intuition to decipher energy, people lie, energy does not. Side-note: Are you wearing your mask? Via: Mue Studios
I’ve been wondering what artifacts will tell the story of this historical moment. Elaine Welteroth’s wedding belongs in textbooks. I mean where does one begin? The mask, the limited amount of guest (15 person cap) for an established NYT bestselling author and former editor-in-chief of American Teen Vogue, hardly anybody touching one another for safety reasons. This picture is epic. I truly wish Picasso could rise from the grave and give us a collection. The Corona Period, Quarantine Period, Blue Period Two, Covid Period. What do you think he would name it? Which artist would you bring back to document this moment in time? Via: The Root